Highlights from the HBAGC
Chief Executive Officer
Don't forget to register online now to attend the 2007 Inaugural Ball this Saturday, January 20th at the Renaissance Hotel Chicago.
Registration is also now LIVE for the Midwest Home & Design Show! Visit the website to register today. The Midwest Home & Design Show is the most professional home show in the Chicagoland area featuring hundreds of exhibits—a total selection of home-related products and services for building, remodeling, outdoor living, interior design, and decorating.
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (62+): $5
- Children (16 and under): Free
Register online to receive a $1 discount on ticket prices. Should you choose to purchase tickets onsite, you may bring non-perishable food items to donate to HomeAid Chicago, a 501c3 charitable organization. By making a donation, you will receive a $1 discount per person off of the ONSITE admission price.
Luxury Outdoor Living Area
Stroll through an 18,000 sq. ft. area that will show you how to make the most of your outdoor living space.
- Ryco Landscaping will be providing beautiful landscaping as well as many detail items.
- LakeView Appliance Distributing will be providing the latest outdoor kitchen products from Viking.
- Aquascape, Inc. will be providing a pond and a waterfall—and will be offering a raffle in which attendees can purchase a ticket to win a pond valued at $6,000.
- Champions Turf will be providing a putting green for the area—and will be offering a raffle in which attendees can purchase a ticket to win a putting green valued at $3,000.
- San Juan Pools will be displaying a fiberglass pool.
- Northfield Block will be providing Belgard paving stones.
- Fisher & Paykel will be providing patio heaters.
- Mr. Bamboo will be providing a bamboo bar.
- Aspen Valley Landscape Supply, Inc. will be providing outdoor lighting.
- TES, Inc. will be providing outdoor speakers and automation.
- Experts will be available at the Lifestyle Stage to present their knowledge on the hottest trends and topics. Listen to industry experts such as:
- Mr. Fix It Lou Manfredini
- Brice Cooper from HGTV's Design on a Dime
- Loren Reid Seaman, ASID who will be speaking on design trends
- ASID designers Susan Pantaleo, Sharon Prassel and Jan Hubbard who will be discussing topics such as color, how to mix your furniture, and kitchen and bath trends
- Mike Nagel, CGR who will be presenting a Remodeling 101 session
Kid's Activity Area
Bring the family—this year's Kid's Activity Area will give parents a chance to relax and rest their feet while children enjoy fun and games!
Chef Chamberlain, owner of Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House Guest, will be preparing the latest dishes with beef samples from the Illinois Beef Association.
Visit www.MidwestHomeandDesignShow.com for all show details.
We hope to see you in Rosemont!
Thank you reading this issue of Highlights from HBAGC!