Highlights from the HBAGC
Chief Executive Officer
Happy New Year everyone. Please take a moment to make note of some important save the dates for the coming weeks:
- January 20, 2007, HBAGC Inaugural Ball
- Renaissance Hotel, 1 W. Wacker Drive, Chicago
- January 26-28, 2007, Midwest Home & Design Show
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont
- January 30, 2007, Fundraiser for Mayor Daley
- Co-hosted by City of Chicago Chapter
- Gibson’s Steakhouse, 1028 N. Rush Street, Chicago
- February 22, 2007, Market Forum
- Medinah Banquets, Addison
Did you know the logo of the Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago is made available to all members of the Association? It can be reproduced electronically, in print, on promotional items, as well as on objects such as windows, doors, and vehicles. The logo includes the Home Builders graphic symbol and the Home Builders name.
We encourage you to make use of the Home Builders logo. Incorporating it into your letterhead and other materials can increase public awareness of your professional affiliation with the Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago. In addition, if you are an associate member and seeking to do business with builder members it is appropriate and beneficial to use the logo to demonstrate your affiliation with the Association. Members who choose to use the logo must abide by the usage guidelines.
If you have questions or have trouble downloading, please feel free to contact the HBAGC office.
Thank you for reading this issue of Highlights from the HBAGC!